Saturday 25 April 2009

Hail To The Conquering Hero.

I’ve finally done it… I’ve saved the kingdom and brought peace everlasting to the land of Albion, and yet… I’ve sacrificed so much to get here. My faithful companion lays bloodied and broken on the mountain top, my wife and children… banished into the realm of nothingness and here I stand with nothing to show for it, but a pitiful, neglected statue at the end of a forgotten alleyway and a note… a note filled with hollow, empty words that fill me to the brim with disgust.



I’ve sacrificed everything to get here, and for what? A world full of beggars, thieves and cretins… a world full of would-be adventurers who endanger the lives of others through their own stupidity… a world full of feeble parasites who would sit back and do nothing while they praise weak frauds who dare call themselves heroes. I stand here, a broken man before the crowd… wishing nothing more than to make each and every one of them feel the pain and sorrow which I now must endure… to feel the burden of magnificent loss I now carry upon my shoulders.




Let Albion Burn Today… let her fertile lands shiver at my touch… let her forests wilt and die, let her rivers boil away and let her people scream in agony, for I have defeated the vile monster who once plagued this land… and now I shall replace him, and take my seat upon this dark throne.


3 comments:

  1. quality dude, probably the only game that actually makes you feel like that after the losses you suffer virtually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not played it yet but now I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dark selfish lord got money and still got my dog back and my family they are a rope for the shadows , but praises be brotheren shall you rule for ever.

    ReplyDelete